 Off-Topic / Debate / *13756 (-10)
  Re: ScottFroth(tm) answered

(...) ! Now you are giving me ideas... hee hee hee... THAT would be nice. I wonder who would be the best card... OTOH, I am *deep* down the scale! :-P (XFUT off-topic-fun) Pedro (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: ScottFroth(tm) answered

(...) You do not know the temptation I resisted in heading that post with something along the lines of "Brand new O-T-Debator cards! Collect them all! Trade 'em with your friends! Or compete head-to-head on your own non-Lego topics! Coming soon, how (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: ScottFroth(tm) answered

(...) (snipped) (...) (snipped) ROTFL! They were almost reduced to the status of "Pokemon" playing cards! Anyway, I do not know these two guys long enough to make such a deep analysis of their debating skills, so I won't. However, I partially agree (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: ScottFroth(tm) answered

(...) Yes, and once you add annoying twits to your Kill filter, this group is a much nicer read. I've had a much nicer time in this group since adding someone to my Kill filter last week. (...) Unfortunately, the "entertainment" often sinks to the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: ScottFroth(tm) answered

(...) <snip> Nice analysis, Dave. Indeed, I wouldn't want any of the options listed; my preference is for each to ignore the other, but that's beyond my power (and apparantly, their power). Lacking my favorite choice, I have pretty much chosen to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: More on Palestine

(...) I agree. This piece by Gingrich touches on this (and other points you make). (URL) is quite thoughtful. I had no idea he could think this clearly. Why I am reading the NR so much lately I cannot say, exactly, but I wonder. I found Principle 8 (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: More on Palestine

(...) lack of clear, tangible objectives that have been communicated. There's been too much rhetoric issued from the White House. A War to eradicate Terror is just another War on Drugs - an impossible, wasted effort. Our primary goal should be to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: ScottFroth(tm) answered

(...) I doubt most o-t-debators would choose seriously from any of the above options other than the 3rd, though maybe that's just me. I can't see actually wanting to ban either of you based on your previous content. A poll to the first set of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: ScottFroth(tm) answered

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GL00zG.IEF@lugnet.com... (...) Lighten up. I should have put a smiley on it Oh, and my vote is no one should be banned. No one forces anyone to read or reply to what is posted here. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: More on Palestine

(...) Here's some more for you to laugh at (and others to think about). (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact