 Off-Topic / Debate / 13755
Re: ScottFroth(tm) answered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 21:23:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Pedro Silva writes:
ROTFL!
They were almost reduced to the status of "Pokemon" playing cards!

You do not know the temptation I resisted in heading that post with
something along the lines of "Brand new O-T-Debator cards! Collect them all!
Trade 'em with your friends! Or compete head-to-head on your own non-Lego
topics! Coming soon, how to get your CHAOSD rating up to 0-10-0-10-0-10!" Etc.

DaveE