 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 72 (-10)
  Re: K'NeX + Lego? Check it out

(...) Thanks for your input. I guess I was a little shy. Maybe when I start feeling a little more sure about this project, I'll post again (in this group) with more info. Keith (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: K'NeX + Lego? Check it out

(...) I think the problem is that your earlier post hid some important details. You should have mentioned: 1. You are developing a product to interconnect K'nex- and LEGO-style toys. 2. You are running two contests in regards to this development. If (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: K'NeX + Lego? Check it out

(...) I'd go with no, unless it has been posted more than once in the same group within a short period. The notion of an interconnect per se seems on topic for both a general group and for clone-brands. I think it's a fascinating topic and would (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: K'NeX + Lego? Check it out

(...) I thought I saw prices on your web page on the link that you posted. Maybe these were just the contest solicitations. In any case, if it's commercial in nature, and LEGO-related, it really belongs in the .market.buy-sell-trade group. And if (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: K'NeX + Lego? Check it out

(...) Todd: If it's spam, I apologize. To me, spam is an "unsolicited solicitation". By definition, I guess all newsgroup postings are "unsolicited". However, I'm not selling anything (yet). If no one likes the idea, I won't ever be, so maybe it's (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: K'NeX + Lego? Check it out

Here are some potential names for your bricks: X-con, k-neX CONnection Klegox, as in "hand me a Klegox, please" XL Bricks, K-NEX/Lego Bricks K-O Bricks, K-nex/legO Bricks :) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (...) (25 years ago, 23-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: K'NeX + Lego? Check it out

(...) Keith, This looks like borderline spam to me. Is it? --Todd [followups set to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands] (25 years ago, 23-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Clones and Tente Battleships

(...) I'm talking about the Kenner one alright. My best friend had one, much to my eternal envy. It's not compatible, but you do "build"... LFB. (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clones and Tente Battleships

Wow, I have three or four Droid Factories by Kenner - is that the droid factory you mean or are you talking about a Lego clone? -- Have fun! John ( ig88888888@stlnet.com ) remove NOSPAM: John's Lego Web Trade Page: (URL) wp,dm,rk,df++ (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Rokenbok Systems: Integration into a TLG World?

(...) I'd say Rockenbok is reasonable to discuss here since it is a building system with components which will interlock with Lego. (...) One thing I've noticed from looking at it at Zany Brainy: The road "plates" don't have tubes on the bottom, it (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact