 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 72
Re: K'NeX + Lego? Check it out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 04:34:15 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

On Mon, 24 May 1999 04:36:07 GMT, Keith Gudger <Khgudger@cs.com> wrote:

If it's spam, I apologize.  To me, spam is an "unsolicited
solicitation".  By definition, I guess all newsgroup postings are
"unsolicited".  However, I'm not selling anything (yet).  If no one
likes the idea, I won't ever be, so maybe it's more like market
research?  Thanks for your efforts, though.

I think the problem is that your earlier post hid some important details.
You should have mentioned:

1. You are developing a product to interconnect K'nex- and LEGO-style toys.
2. You are running two contests in regards to this development.

If you had had mentioned these items, your message would have been more
honest, and would have been more effective in generating interest among
readers.

Steve

Thanks for your input.  I guess I was a little shy.  Maybe when I start
feeling a little more sure about this project, I'll post again (in this
group) with more info.

Keith