 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 66
Re: K'NeX + Lego? Check it out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 16:44:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Khgudger@cs.com (Keith Gudger) writes:
I know mentioning K'NeX in this user group is heresy, but if you have an
open mind, and are curious about using these 2 construction sets together,
check out my website:

http://ourworld.cs.com/Khgudger/Lk.htm

Let me know your (constructive!) comments.

Thanks.

Keith Gudger

Keith,

This looks like borderline spam to me.  Is it?

--Todd

[followups set to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands]