 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 712
Re: Weird LEGO-like mecha toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:39:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Marchetti writes:

If you haven't tried out Mega Bloks lately, you haven't tried Mega Bloks at all.

Mmmm.  My boys are certainly waaaay keener on the Blok Bots than slizers or
robo riders.  And I do agree on the blocks hanging on - maybe they're a bit
sharper too.  In any event, they're certainly a bit harder on the finger tips.

Good and cheap.  I like'em fine :-)

Richard
Still baldly building an aircraft carrier that has so far soaked up five
carriers and a battleship....