 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 710
Re: Weird LEGO-like mecha toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 01:50:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Ka-On Lee writes:
http://www.os.xaxon.ne.jp/~dais/txt_dir/dialy/2000/09/dtxt_00095a.htm

Hey, you other fellows have to really try out the new Mega Bloks Blok Bots.
They are VERY lego-like and pretty good quality too.  I am beginning to
think that as the quality differences between TLC's bricks and Mega Block's
bricks narrows, the price of the MB bricks is going to win out with me --
and no, not for all things, but certainly for some things.  And rather than
being too loose, if anything -- MB is making the bricks just one little bit
too tight. And they have a very cool new joint element and trans tiles to boot.

If you haven't tried out Mega Bloks lately, you haven't tried Mega Bloks at all.

-- Richard