 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 706
705  |  707
Subject:
Weird LEGO-like mecha toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:59:23 GMT

It's in Japanese:

http://www.os.xaxon.ne.jp/~dais/txt_dir/dialy/2000/09/dtxt_00095a.htm

Anyone knows what they are?  Are they only available in Japan?

This site is worth browsing around for any mecha fans:
http://www.os.xaxon.ne.jp/~dais/txt_dir/dialy/dtxt_top.htm
It got lots of good quality photos of the newest Japanese mecha toys and models
for inspiration. ;)