 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 647 (-10)
  Re: MB sites

(...) glue (...) with (...) deck (...) There are a few studs on the deck, but mostly near the edges. As well as being able to sit on the studs, you can also tilt them nose up and park them on their tail (only need a single stud for this), so they (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Best-Lock compatibility (was Re: New Castle LEGOs)

In lugnet.castle, Jared Stewart writes: <snip> (...) I wouldn't quite count Best-Lock as 100% compatible. The only sets I've seen were in the military series but it appeared the bricks and plates are both a different height than LEGO bricks and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB sites

(...) Even though I have ten (or is it twelve) of the battleships, I haven't built one yet, I just got them for the grey elements. By the time we get the bulk packs we will probably be paying 25-30 cents (Australian) per element, as opposed to just (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB sites

(...) Both actually. The Micro F-14's are similar to what you would find in a glue together plastic scale model kit. They have some surface detail too. I just tested them on a ..ahem.. Lego baseplate and they do grip on to the studs. They have two (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB sites

(...) Wow - that carrier is huge! I'm wondering, though, do those fighters lock onto studs at all, or are they just smooth little models? -Jeremiah- (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB sites

(...) See below for the URL. Not much in the way of MOC's I'm afraid. I've been tainted by Lego trains lately. :-) (...) I've had to stop buying battleships and carriers. I've got a 112 litre container of grey MB 2 x 4's and it is difficult to move (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB sites

(...) It looks like we are all taking a walk on the wild side. (...) fit (...) When you are finished, please tell me if: * you have a ton of leftover parts (I had over 60 in all shapes and sizes) and leftover stickers * you can explain why the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB sites

(...) Hi Richard, Fancy running into you over here. Do a search on Chris Gray in this newsgroup to find his site, Chris has done an 'Empire State Building' that almost reaches the ceiling. He also has reviews and inventories of the Pro-Builder (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

jsimpson@rice.edu (James Simpson) wrote in <G3ErpE.883@lugnet.com>: (...) The only POOPs in the pictures I've seen are the "Podracer(tm) engines". (Well, I guess there aren't too many other uses for the canopy. ;-) I see lots of rounded bricks in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  MB sites

Hi all, being a recent-ish convert to the wonder of MegaBloks, and still divining all the huge minifig scale models I can now afford to make, it occurs to me that there may already be some sites with glorious MB enhanced models on show. Thoughts (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact