 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 483
Re: Has anyone heard of this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 23:55:51 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:

Price is everything.  It's my understanding that MB sales are
actually better than those of TLC in the United States (does someone have the
inside scoop on this question?).

I find that very unlikely.  I don't see much anywhere near as much MB on
the shelves as real LEGO around here.  Stores such as TRU and WalMart
tend to stock a few of the bulk tubs of bricks, and KB tends to have a
few of the tiny sets, but they all have huge amounts of real LEGO on the
shelves.  All the small independent toy stores around here carry lots of
LEGO, but I've only seen MB at them once or twice.

--
Tim Buchheim