 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 309
Re: best-lock 2000-2001 lineup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 17:57:32 GMT

Markassius wrote in message ...
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
best-lock just put up their new lineup:
http://www.best-lock.com/new/index.html

interesting models and they now have afro-american minifigs in the mix!!

..joseph g

<<Shocked>> Wow! This is the very first time I see best-lock sets. They are
astonishing! Why can't TLG make sets like these? The detail on some ofe • their
tanks are great. Both playvalue and building possibilities.
I want those! Can I buy these online, or is there a store in the • Netherlands
that sells these sets?
Thanks for the link. I bookmarked it immediately.
Mark "speachless" de Kock

The designs are excellent, but the quality is very poor. I bought one but I
brought the set back it was so bad. Anyway, if you live in the US some of
the sets are for sale at Target stores.