 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 305
Re: best-lock 2000-2001 lineup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 04:58:06 GMT

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:07:05 GMT, "Markassius" <mkock@SPAM-Tulip.com>
wrote:

<<Shocked>> Wow! This is the very first time I see best-lock sets. They are
astonishing! Why can't TLG make sets like these? The detail on some ofe their
tanks are great. Both playvalue and building possibilities.
[...]

FYI, I bought one of their tank-like models, I think it was a treaded
missle launcher.  Looked cool, but I hated it, never built it, threw
it all away lest it become mixed with my LEGO.  Bricks weren't crisp
and square, dimples in parts, lots of flash, just didn't feel right.

I'll not buy Best-Lock for awhile.

Now I just got a Mega Bloks Pro-Builder battleship, and those parts
look pretty good.  Haven't played with it yet.

-gus