 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 302
Re: best-lock 2000-2001 lineup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 02:56:33 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Mark de Kock writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
best-lock just put up their new lineup:
http://www.best-lock.com/new/index.html

interesting models and they now have afro-american minifigs in the mix!!

..joseph g

<<Shocked>> Wow! This is the very first time I see best-lock sets. They are
astonishing! Why can't TLG make sets like these? The detail on some ofe their
tanks are great. Both playvalue and building possibilities.
I want those! Can I buy these online, or is there a store in the Netherlands
that sells these sets?
Thanks for the link. I bookmarked it immediately.
Mark "speachless" de Kock

Before getting to excited, not that the quality is no where near as good as
that of LEGO. The plastic quality if pretty good, but the sets do not stay
together very well, because the bricks don't have tubes like LEGO. Though they
are great designs. Some of it reminds me of LEGO from the 1970s.