 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2697 (-10)
  Mystery Train

Does anybody recognize this train? Must be some clone, and it look compatible. doesn´t it? (URL) I won the auction and am eager to have a closer look at it when it arrives! /Tore (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Any info on TMNT blocks from the 80'ties?

(...) Hi Dave, Thanks for the info. You are right, these must be Byggis. Even if Byggis is from neighboring country Sweden, I don't think they have ever been on the market in Denmark. This lot i got from a local Danish web-auction site (QXL). Even (...) (18 years ago, 20-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Any info on TMNT blocks from the 80'ties?

(...) Hi Arne! Unless I'm mistaken, the brand is Byggis, about which I know very nearly nothing. The resident LUGNET expert on Byggis is probably Tore Ericksson, who has kindly provided information to me in the past. The pieces that you're showing (...) (18 years ago, 19-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Any info on TMNT blocks from the 80'ties?

Hi, Does anybody here have more info on the TMNTurtle blocks from some 20 years ago? I recently acquired this: (URL) so far I have not been able to find any info whatsoever. The blocks are without any marks of any kind; the TMNT figures are (...) (18 years ago, 19-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Review of Mega Bloks set 1012: Captain Davy Jones

This message is slight revision of a review posted on the (URL) Bloks forum> earlier today. ===...=== $6.99 for 45 pieces, including the good Captain himself. A brief overview: Jeez-o-man is he an ugly cuss! I don't know what he did to piss off the (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: New Cobi/Best-Lock

(...) Cool Thanks. I guess the Narnia sets can wait :-) (...) Very nice. If they are going to use stickers, at least they include extras. (...) Looks it I can't wait to get one myself. I stopped by my local TRU today and they had none of the new (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: New Cobi/Best-Lock

(...) (URL) Here you go>, Mr. Smartypants! The sixth scan is the decal sheet, of which four identical copies came in the set I bought. That canopy element is fantastic! Dave! (18 years ago, 25-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: New Cobi/Best-Lock

There are 4 (that I've seen) Cobi/Best Lock tubs on the market now, each centered around one major vehicle and including 4 minifigs and a total of 450 parts. Each minifig set includes and officer with a cowboy style sheriff's badge on his chest (...) (18 years ago, 21-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: New Cobi/Best-Lock

(...) Yeah I figured that is what you meant. I have been browsing the Cobi website fairly extensively. That tank is actually pretty nice looking from both a model and parts standpoint. (...) Yeah I would love for them to release those fig packs. (...) (18 years ago, 20-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: New Cobi/Best-Lock

(...) (URL) Here's> a picture of a similar design from the pre-merger Cobi Small Army line. You can see the two main "juniorized" elements. (...) A further perusal of the Cobi website reveals at least (URL) one figure-pack> that likewise pre-dates (...) (18 years ago, 20-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact