 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2690
Re: New Cobi/Best-Lock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:36:11 GMT

There are 4 (that I’ve seen) Cobi/Best Lock tubs on the market now, each centered around one major vehicle and including 4 minifigs and a total of 450 parts. Each minifig set includes and officer with a cowboy style sheriff’s badge on his chest (perhaps a problem in translation over in Poland). The cockpits for the vehicles esp. the jet are quite impressive. Now if they’d just eliminate their military sheriff.