 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2683
2682  |  2684
Subject:
New Cobi/Best-Lock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 02:35:09 GMT

I saw some new military bucket sets at the Concord, NH Toys ‘R’ Us this weekend & they had the Cobi logo & the Best-Lock logos. I did not buy any so I don’t know if the pieces are of the ‘old’ Best-Lock proportions, or more like Lego. From the computer generated box art, I noticed the minifigs look like Lego style with non-sculpted cylindrical heads & flat torsos; some new (for Best-Lock) canopy pieces & a new dome piece for a base/HQ building. A tank in one of the sets had a shovel & other tools as well as some cool 1x clip plates. There were desert beige & Army green military sets.

Jeff