 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2607 (-10)
  Re: Two New MOCs

(...) "Artiste," "Primadonna," it's all the same... (...) Wow, that's pretty cool--thanks for the pointer. I played around a little with it last night, and I'm really surprised at how quickly it renders. I need to play around with the lighting to (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Two New MOCs

(...) You are becoming an artiste, Dave! (...) I don't know anything about the whole rendering thing, but I'm wondering if (URL) this page> may be helpful. (...) Only my hairdresser knows for sure! JOHN (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Two New MOCs

(...) Is that photo from your own gallery? I may have to inform (URL) Norway> about you. (...) "Long term coals" almost qualifies for an FUT ot.pun. Amen. Dave! (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Two New MOCs

(...) That may be true, but the kid turns 16 in a few weeks, and it's all I can do to prevent him from slipping into his (URL) "dark ages">:-( Actually, neither one of us has done much since Cincy. But we have some long term coals in the fire, so (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Side bar update!