 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2605
Re: Two New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 14:42:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, John Neal wrote:
(some stuff)

   Of course, I still believe that you’re a total slacker, and it’s really Ross who does all the truly cool stuff. 8^)

Amen, brother, preach it!

Now that this particular comment made the NMRA Train Show video, the whole WORLD knows it...

That may be true, but the kid turns 16 in a few weeks, and it’s all I can do to prevent him from slipping into his “dark ages”:-(

Is that photo from your own gallery? I may have to inform Norway about you.

   Actually, neither one of us has done much since Cincy. But we have some long term coals in the fire, so there may still be a light at the end of the tunnel. (in keeping with your use of religious language:-)

“Long term coals” almost qualifies for an FUT ot.pun. Amen.

Dave!