 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2600
Re: Two New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 01:31:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Schuler wrote:
   WARNING: Outside of this disclaimer, this post contains no references to genitive or excretory organs, nor does it play on gradeschool color-games.

You have been warned

Here are two new offerings, this time rendered on non-purple backgrounds.

Yes, I think I like the non-purple, although my original thought was a completely white background; you still have some shading things going on there. But IMO it’s an improvement over purple.

As I was examining your MOCs more closely, I started to notice the non-LEGO elements which are a part of the Apocryphal library, and I found myself smiling and thinking how nice it would be to have some of those elements. It does, in a way, seem rather silly to restrict oneself to purely LEGO elements if one is creating a purely virtual reality, but whatever.

What I am wondering is this, Dave! Are you able to apply the settings of someone who has rendered in POV-RAY to your own MOCs, such as these examples below?

Overall, though, I think your work is pretty good, Dave! (for an apostate:-)

JOHN