 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2507 (-10)
  Re: MEGABLOKS site update with Pyrates info

(...) Wow those are some really nice looking Playmobile sets. (sigh) Well hopefully they will make fig packs at least, I would definately pick up some of those. I would not buy the actual sets anywhere near those prices though. -Mike Petrucelli (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MegaBloks Whitehouse yes or no?

(...) Perhaps insurgents kept sabotaging the production line. (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MegaBloks Whitehouse yes or no?

(...) Well, the answer is "No." I finally submitted an inquiry via the www.megabloks.com site, and I got a very quick reply containing the following: Although the Whitehouse #3880 was in one of our product pamphlets, it never made it to production. (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  MEGABLOKS site update with Pyrates info

Check it out (URL) Groovy stuff. Dave! Hey, that'a nice hammer you've got there, buddy. (URL) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: clones list

(...) Dave! (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: clones list

(...) Hi Dave, For older clones or competitors, try to see this link: (URL) personal favorite among those are the high quality Berli Bygge Brikker from 1955. Unlike the Lego of those days, the Berli bricks has kept both their colors and their form (...) (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Judge Deborah

(...) Yep, that's the stuff. I couldn't bring myself to buy any (even for novelty purposes), though they could be had for pennies on the dollar compared with LEGO... Derek (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: clones list

(...) **snip of list** Joseph was kind enough to email me his clone info page a long long time ago, and I never got around to posting it (partially because I thought I'd deleted it, and partially because I'm a lazy so-and-so with no sense of (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  A little MegaBloks info

Please feel free to amend, contradict, or augment this information as you are able... I came upon (URL) this site> while searching for info on the forthcoming Pyrates line. Not too much about Pyrates, but it gave some additional photos of new (...) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MB database?

(...) Hi Arne! The Dragons sets are definitely distinctive. Some people (including me) have complained that the sets contain certain pieces that are *too* specialized, but at the same time these are what help make the sets so different from LEGO. I (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact