 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2505
Re: MegaBloks Whitehouse yes or no?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:53:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
   I was perusing the MB website, and I can’t find the Whitehouse model the we’d been anticipating. I checked the ProBuilder pages, and it’s not there. Was it ever listed? I’ve only ever seen it in print catalogs, and I know MB isn’t exactly fastidious about updating its product listings. I’m only concerned because I was looking forward to that great source of white bricks!

Well, the answer is “No.”

I finally submitted an inquiry via the www.megabloks.com site, and I got a very quick reply containing the following:

Although the Whitehouse #3880 was in one of our product pamphlets, it never made it to production. At this time I am not aware of any plans to produce this model.

Bummer, but I’m glad at least to have a formal answer on whether or not it ever existed.

Dave!