 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2442 (-5)
  New Mega Bloks Dragon Minifig sets

I was in Kmart today and spotted 3 new Minifig packs for the Dragons theme. Each pack consists of 3 figs and 3 weapons ($2.99 ea.). 9541 Dragon Sages 9542 Spiritus Guild 9543 Xenos Clerics The packaging is different from the usual tins or plastic (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Pokemon Mega Bloks

(...) Alas, the whole Pokemon mythology is a mystery to me. As far as I know, Pikachu is the sound of a voyeur's sneeze (pause for raucous laughter). Anyway, I spotted these new Pokemon sets at KMart and grabbed one at random. As it turns out, only (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Get over to Megabloks.com right now!

(...) I wonder if this is some kind of swipe at the "collectible masks" market. I'm afraid that it's lost on me, but if it helps sell some more Dragons, then that's super. (...) I can't say for sure, but these look like the same molds used for the (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Get over to Megabloks.com right now!

(...) My local Walmart had most of the new sets when I was in earlier this week. Set 1931 Spider-man vs. Venom is the one that comes in a metal box (like the chess set from a year or two ago). (...) Unleash was the only one of the three (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Get over to Megabloks.com right now!

(...) I checked my local Target, but no sign of the Marvel sets. Oddly, they've rearranged the construction block aisle now that Christmas has passed, and I don't even see a mention of the Marvel stuff in the little placeholder labels on the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact