 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2352 (-10)
  Re: Price of petrol vs price of plastic products

(...) Ya, but I can get by without all that other stuff, while LEGO? LEGO I gotta have. :-) (...) Follow up on that line of discussion probably ought to go to off-topic.debate (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Price of petrol vs price of plastic products

(...) You're worried about just Lego? Everything made out of plastic, from clothes to carpets to housing materials to cars to appliances to electronics to computers to decorative junk around the house will increase in cost. Plastic, its everywhere. (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.lego)

  Price of petrol vs price of plastic products

Hi, I just read this in local newspaper (Le journal de Montréal) edition of Nov 8th 2004: ==liberal translation from french== "Montréal based compagny MegaBlock indicated in October that they will need to increase cost of their toys to compensate (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.lego)

  Re: A Plea for Info

(...) Excellent! Thanks very much for your help, Russell. I'll add it to my listing. Dave! (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega Bloks Spider-Man Pictures

(...) It's not as though they replaced MegaBloks minifigs with MiniMates--all of the MB minifigs are shown in the review, and the (to me) hideous minimates only show up to demonstrate that the set can be used in a diorama, as the review indicates. (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A Plea for Info

(...) 2045 #06 Charizard 255 2000 2040 #25 Pikachu 220 2000 This is what the boxes said. Russell (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega Bloks Spider-Man Pictures

(...) I own a fair amount of Mega Bloks, but I'm not very impressed with this set. There are a few specialty elements I like (the mailbox is neat), but the main reason to get this would be for the minifigs, and I find Mega Bloks figs plain ugly. In (...) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Mega Bloks Spider-Man Pictures

Hey, Just wanted to keep everybody informed on the status of the New Spider-Man sets from Mega Bloks. I came across these pictures this morning from action-figure.com (URL) I find out more information I will keep you informed. The set looks pretty (...) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Dragons Sets

(...) Where have I been... I've been around. Did a stint working for one of the Lego stores for a little over a year, working myself poor as an assistant manager. I felt somewhat compelled not to post here during that period. And, then again, I (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Dragons Sets

(...) Jeez, Rich--where have you been? I haven't seen you in ot-clones in about three years! Thanks for the news about this set. Do you know if the chest has its own set-number, or is it just sold as a two-pack of the constituent sets? Either way, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact