 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2352
Re: Price of petrol vs price of plastic products
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 17:23:00 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Avery Christy wrote:

You're worried about just Lego? Everything made out of plastic,
from clothes to  carpets to housing materials to cars to appliances
to electronics to computers to decorative junk around the house will
increase in cost.

Ya, but I can get by without all that other stuff, while LEGO? LEGO I gotta
have. :-)

Plastic, its everywhere.

And, yes, most likely, Lego will go up.

And that's the price we pay for our short sighted technology.

Follow up on that line of discussion probably ought to go to off-topic.debate