 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2345
2344  |  2346
Subject:
Mega Bloks Spider-Man Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 15:51:22 GMT

Hey,
Just wanted to keep everybody informed on the status of the New Spider-Man sets
from Mega Bloks. I came across these pictures this morning from
action-figure.com

http://www.action-figure.com/Reviews+index-req-showcontent-id-793.html

As I find out more information I will keep you informed. The set looks pretty
good. I especially like the police man's face as well as Mary Jane's. Spidy and
Venom arn't too bad either.

I will be carrying these at www.billsbricks.com if you are interested.

Bill Connick