 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2202 (-10)
  Re: Has anyone seen any pics of the new miniature brick line from Mega Blocks?

(...) I got a chance to see these up close and personal at Toy Fair in February and they are on a different scale as well as not compatible with other Mega Bloks/LEGO bricks. They are very cool looking and come with a magnifying glass to work on the (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Has anyone seen any pics of the new miniature brick line from Mega Blocks?

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote: <snip> (...) Thanks for finding the pics of these. I believe that the Nano system is a different scale from regular megabloks bricks. That's what intrigued me to the system. Kinda like Modulex, I (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Has anyone seen any pics of the new miniature brick line from Mega Blocks?

(...) (URL) Here's> a better overview. But now that I've looked more closely, I'm a little apprehensive--I can't tell if the bricks are the same scale as existing bricks, or if they're smaller. What does "Nano" mean in this context, exactly? Are the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Has anyone seen any pics of the new miniature brick line from Mega Blocks?

(...) Ask, and ye shall receive (eventually): Pretty nifty, from what I've (URL) I observe with interest that MEGABLOKS appears finally to have embraced the the 2x3 slope brick 33 as well as the 2x3 brick. Also of note are the new (to MB) 4x8 plate, (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Bricks that say "yabba dabba doo"?

Has anybody heard of this clone before? (URL) plates and the figure look like Byggis/Bricks, but that sound brick makes me very puzzled. I'm a little tempted to bid... /Tore (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: new MB sets

Referencing the new $20 Warthog plane set for anyone who didn't follow that. (...) Oddly enough I just got this set myself two days ago and was going to point this out too. Rather frustrating. (...) I was going to point this out too. As far as the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: new MB sets

(...) Finally I was able to find a single copy of this set at a local KMart, but no other new sets were in evidence. Weird. Here are renderings of some of the pieces you described, though I foolishly omitted the new 45-degree slope element: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Tente-a-plenty!

(...) Please confine auction announcements to lugnet.market.auction per (URL) the Terms of Use> (See Discussion Group Terms and Conditions item #11). Auctions of clone brand products are allowed in lugnet.market.auction so long as they are (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

  (canceled)

  Tente-a-plenty!

Heads up for all Tente collectors....I'm selling off a chunk of my Tente collection on Ebay: (Link may need to be converted back to a single string if it wraps onto a new line). If all else fails, search for seller ID: misbi (URL) lots starting at 1 (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact