 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2195
Re: Tente-a-plenty!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:47:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Steve Scott wrote:
   Heads up for all Tente collectors....I’m selling off a chunk of my Tente collection on Ebay: (Link may need to be converted back to a single string if it wraps onto a new line). If all else fails, search for seller ID: misbi

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=misbi&sort=2&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

18 lots starting at 1 or 2 pounds, no reserve, so lots of possible bargains!

Please confine auction announcements to lugnet.market.auction per the Terms of Use (See Discussion Group Terms and Conditions item #11).

Auctions of clone brand products are allowed in lugnet.market.auction so long as they are reasonably LEGO related (Tente is on the edge since it isn’t compatible with LEGO, but probably ok).

Follow-ups to: lugnet.admin.terms.

Frank Filz