 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1967 (-10)
  Re: What is this part?

(...) Glad to be of help. And allow me to use this occasion to welcome you to the world of clone-fandom! You'll be eagerly purchasing clone brands before you know it. Dave! (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: What is this part?

(...) Thanks for the info. MB. Hmmmmmmm. Mike (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: What is this part?

(...) They're MEGABLOKS, or at least they look exactly like a MEGABLOKS element. I have that same part in red, yellow, and pink. They came in 400-count bulk buckets a few years ago. (...) Don't fight it--you'll only make it worse. Dave! (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  What is this part?

I don't think its Lego as there is no part number but the plastic feels of a higher quality than most clones. (URL) really like them so I hope they are Lego. I might even consider using them as clones as long as I have some kind of de-contamination (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Massive sale on clone brands at KB Toys

These don't appear to be mirrored on the KBToys website, or at least not at the same level of clearance. My local store has most of the Alien Agency line on at least 50% discount, as well as a few Blok-Bots. The ProBuilder Mustang, which originally (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: My apologies

(...) Hmm. I'm beginning to think that Coko has suffered wide swings in quality during its various incarnations. I have a complete pastel castle (pastle? castel?) set and a basic "universal" building set, and both are of quite high quality, at least (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: BetterBlocks™ 1375 Combo Kit

(...) Hi Dave, Thank you for your massage. As I got at, the BetterBlocks sold Mr. Kelvin Claney from International Commercial Television Inc. I didn’t yet find any other distributor or producer. Stan (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Betterblocks 1375 Combo Kit

(...) Hi Cary, thank you for your massage. As I got at, the BetterBlocks sold Mr. Kelvin Claney from International Commercial Television Inc. I didn’t yet find any other distributor or producer. Stan (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: My apologies

(...) Sorry Dave, but I have to put my two cents in on this! I bought one of the Coko pirate ships a couple of years ago. It is NOT high quality or even mediocre quality in my opinion. For those who have never used Coko, I found it to be awful! I (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A Fortification Race!

(...) I absolutely agree! Once I've got them properly laid out and have them mated to each other, they're rather solid -- it seems to be a matter of making sure enough studs are devoted to the joints, and that's a simple enough adjustment -- well (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact