 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1817 (-10)
  Screwed on eBay Again (just the facts!)

See: (URL) Subj: eBay Item # 3140270299 Tyco Super Blocks Black Castle Date: 8/4/2003 To: XXcarnes@earthlink.net I have sent you payment via paypal to the above email address. Please confirm receipt of payment and let me know when I can expect to (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Mega Bloks + Bandai sets

Found while browsing a HK toys group. Some sort of Power Ranger type thing: (URL) Raider stuff: (URL) the picture don't show up just hit refresh. (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Review of BTR Transformers Armada Jetfire

(...) The main reason for the expense is probably the central piece and the arms and legs that hang off of them. (...) Good point. I'd say there are five completely generic parts: a 2x4 plate, a 2x6 plate, a 2x12 plate, a 6x(8 to 12) trapazoidal (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  BTR Transformers Jetfire: Improved Transformation

Hi all. Well, I've been looking over JetFire, and I've come up with a fairly simple change to make it more of a Transformer. Note that this form isn't as stable as the given transformation is... but on the other hand, it isn't as stupid-looking (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Review of BTR Transformers Armada Jetfire

This is off-topic for this forum, try: lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Also new Probuilder at Wal-mart (Re: New MB Dragons, MB Power Rangers, and Hasbro BTR at Target)

The new Probuilder Harley Davidson is at Wal-mart. They also had a new set that makes 10 vehicles (I assume not a the same time but could be mistaken) with mostly blue parts. They were up on the top shelf so I could barely see it let alone get the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MB Dragons, MB Power Rangers, and Hasbro BTR at Target

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote: Forgive a little self-reply, but I love talking to myself. Here's some more detail: (...) shown on Marzdistribution, more than can be explained by simple product alteration. The main creature, (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New MB Dragons, MB Power Rangers, and Hasbro BTR at Target

My local target has finally restocked its MEGA BLOKS section, including the following: From the Dragons line: (URL) the Power Rangers line: (URL) was in a hurry so I don't have much detail about price, piece counts, or general coolness, but I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: TMNT MEGA BLOKS

(...) Thanks to the tipster for pointing it out and thanks to you for posting it Dave! (...) I agree that is awesome. The weapons in particular look very useful, and the turtles are just plain cool looking. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  TMNT MEGA BLOKS

I received this link from a tipster who prefers to remain anonymous: (URL) cool, IMO. Dave! (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact