 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1581
Re: New ProBuilder Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:05:28 GMT

I'm replying to my reply to myself, so I hope that no one objects to this
breach of etiquette.  This seemingly rare set has shown up on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3100697684

The set's really pretty nifty.  No new or particularly unusual pieces, but
the designs are good, and I love the scale of the vehicles themselves.
Definitely not four- or six- or eight- wide!

     Dave!

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:

I'll post a scan of the cover and maybe a POV-Ray shot of the model once I've
rendered it.

No scan yet, but here's the POV image:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/clones/9715big.jpg

Thanks as always to Lars Hassing!