 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1693
Re: New ProBuilder Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 00:21:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/clones/9715big.jpg

We need more hinge plates in the sets, along with a whole list of other
stuff I'd like to see in greater quantities from MB.  I could see wanting
more of those stackable ladders, those are cool.  I'm not looking at one
right now, but I think it has a wood pattern molded into the element.

-- Hop-Frog