 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1577 (-10)
  Re: Oxford Castles

(...) Paul was kind enough to scan and send me images of these. I've reduced them slightly to fit on my server, but here you go: (...) (URL)DC68000 - Castle - approx. 665 pieces: (URL)ORD65000 - Red Devil - approx. 650 pieces: (URL) Many thanks to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Oxford Castles

I got three Oxford castles last week. OFC50000 - Palace of Dreams - approx. 525 pieces: I got this one to do with my daughters. It's has pointed circular roofed towers. A King and Queen, a white horse, a Witch, a servant, and 2 guards... But no (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Mega Bloks New Alien Agency

Has anyone looked at the Mega Bloks web site today under Mega Bloks Kids? It showes a new line called Alien Agency... A Men in Black take off. It looks like it might be cool, and did I forget to mention monsters! Paul (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Dragons Promo?

(...) That sounds pretty cool--how did you receive it? I haven't had postal contact with Ritvik in several years, and at that time their customer service department was somewhat underdeveloped. If memory serves, I asked for a current catalog, and (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Dragons Promo?

Has anyone else received a Dragon's promo envelope? I got one this week that is comprised of a slightly undersized heavy stock and full color printed envelope, one of those approx. 5.5" x 5.5" current catalogues, a folded sheet showing all of the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega Bloks Disney and Power Ranglers

(...) Originally the term Zord came from the creator of the original Zords, Zordon. In the show. The name stuck. Even though Zordon is no longer in the show and hasn't made any more. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Bricklink (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Tack-Tiles - "Braille Bricks"

Tack-Tiles began when Kevin Murphy mutilated Lego bricks to create a new Braille teaching aid for his son. Today they are made the same size but with domed dots. A full kit comes with 320 Braille tiles and "slates" to snap them onto. A "Teaser" game (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Megabloks molds!

(...) Perhaps this is connected to the recently posting that identified (one of) the molding company that MB uses? I own the Destroyer, and I'm a fool for not realizing the difference sooner. I notice also that the new Bradley kit has the same (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New Megabloks molds!

Today I discovered that Megabloks has started using new molds, at least for its 2x4 bricks. A few days ago I built set #9762 Destroyer. Somehow the bricks felt different. I'm still not sure why, but closer investigation has revealed: 1) the logo is (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Train Track Gauge at Legoland California?

(...) I['ll take you up on that one- yes, if Lego trains are a clone to Hornby O gauge... Seriously, LGB has been around since ~72 or so, and Playmobiles first train (HIT/PLAY train by Faller) was out certanly by the mid 70's. So, no I don't think (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact