 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1574
Re: Dragons Promo?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 01:12:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Marchetti writes:
Has anyone else received a Dragon's promo envelope?

  That sounds pretty cool--how did you receive it?  I haven't had postal
contact with Ritvik in several years, and at that time their customer
service department was somewhat underdeveloped.  If memory serves, I asked
for a current catalog, and they sent me a photocopied Excel-style table of
product numbers and prices (in Canadian dollars) with no corresponding
pictures or product names!  Not exactly reaching out to the consumer!
  I'm delighted that they've made strides in the right direction, in this
regard and so many others!

     Dave!