 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1577
Re: Oxford Castles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 20:48:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Paul Maxwell writes:
I got three Oxford castles last week.

Paul was kind enough to scan and send me images of these.  I've reduced them
slightly to fit on my server, but here you go:

OFC50000 - Palace of Dreams - approx. 525 pieces:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/images/50000a.jpg
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/images/50000b.jpg

DC68000 - Castle  - approx. 665 pieces:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/images/68000a.jpg
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/images/68000b.jpg

ORD65000 - Red Devil - approx. 650 pieces:
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/images/65000a.jpg

  Many thanks to Paul for the review and the images!

     Dave!