 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1486
Re: Stackers Review (Was Re: Stackers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 21:22:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Maggie Cambron writes:
These came two in a package with an Ertl Racing Champ car for $1.74.
The clear front door swings up to open, and it doesn't stay shut if you
tip the container forward, so they're not really useful for storing
small parts.  The swing up door also doesn't stay open on its own, but falls
right back down.  The sides are permanently popped into the top and bottom,
so you cannot remove them to use the bricks separately or place items
inside from the top.

Hmmm, my pair from a 2-pack fell apart rather easily into six pieces each (four
clear walls, top and bottom "brick").  In fact I couldn't get it to stay
together easily or reliably.  I pretty much categorized them as junk and have
come close to just throwing them away...

Kevin