 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1492
Re: One for Maggie & Julie: (Was: Stackers Review)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 20:02:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Julie Krenz writes:

John mentioned Lego had something similar awhile back, maybe the designer over
at Ertl is an AFOL? It'll be interesting to see if they produce any more clone
stuff.

  I'm not really into cars or racing stuff, but as an expansion of the clone
market I'd definitely be interested to see what they come up with.
  Speaking of Xmas clone bargains at Target, I noticed yesterday that the
larger $19.99 Mecha sets are $14.99.  The 9528 has over 400 pieces, so it's
a fairly sweet deal for the money.

    Dave!