 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1489
1488  |  1490
Subject:
One for Maggie & Julie: (Was: Stackers Review)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 12:43:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Julie Krenz writes:
I saw these at Target today, I thought I'd mention them here.

They are little display boxes for Hot Wheel sized cars, the top
and bottom are studded so you can stack 'em. Neat idea.

I did a search and came up with this site so you can see a pic:

http://fanshop.racingone.com/ProductDetails.asp?SID=1&Product_ID=
721&Category_ID=8

I'm a sucker for stuff like this, so when I saw some today at Target on
clearance I grabbed a couple.

http://home.pacbell.net/mcambron/stackers.jpg
A regulation sized minifig must duck his head to step inside a Stacker,
and while it holds a three-wheeled trike okay, an average town type
vehicle won't fit inside.

Still, I like this kind of thing.  Target also had a set of eight of them
(with a Racing Champ car) for $4.98.  If they come down to $2.94 I think I'll
buy some more.

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/images/showbike.jpg

For the compatibility-minded clone fan, I am happy to report that these lil'
boxes are 6 studs x 12 studs and are a nice six bricks tall.  Contrast that
with semi-compatible clones such as Best-Lock.

    Dave!