 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1487
Re: Some Oxford pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 11:55:54 GMT

Hi all!

I posted a photo comparison between Lego, BestLock, Oxford and Stikfas
weapons. (I apologize for the poor focus of the image...)
IMHO, the Stikfas ones are even better scaled to Lego originals than the
Oxford ones (their real problem is maybe that they are somehow "flatter"
than Lego & clones ones). The Oxford Sniper rifle is way taller than a
minifig! More than a Sniper rifle, it resemble me a WWII anti-tank rifle... :-)

Cheers
Ervino

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Erik Olson writes:
The M-16s remind me. Lego figs can hold Stikfas accessories. Each Stikfas
action figure kit comes with about 10 guns. The scale is wrong, but the
looks are not bad. Hasbro is marketing Stikfas in the US now. I bought one
at Toy Tokyo NYC for $10.

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:
Here's a scan of some of the unique elements from the Oxford Tank I've
mentioned previously:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/oxford/pieces.jpg