 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1452
1451  |  1453
Subject:
Love this! (was Re: Some Oxford pics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 07:22:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:
Here's a scan of some of the unique elements from the Oxford Tank I've
mentioned previously:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/oxford/pieces.jpg

As well as a few snippets from the catalog that came with it:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/oxford/oxford01.jpg
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/oxford/oxford02.jpg
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/oxford/oxford03.jpg
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/oxford/oxford04.jpg

Dave!

Thanks for the trouble dude, these look really interesting.

And the quality is entirely ok.  Gotta get some of these.  I particularly
like the beret dudes.

I'd love to put a squad of these guys into a (defenceless) Lego town,
takeover style, toting their m16s and m60s.  Maybe we can inspire Lego to
start making some modern weapons and soldiery as a defensive strategy ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...