 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1396
  Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden

Found in Biltema's new catalog: (URL) pics in the printed version than online) /Tore (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden

(...) quality Coko bricks of a few years ago or the current not-so-good quality Shifty/Coko bricks? Dave! (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden

(...) It looks like the good quality Coko. If someone in Sweden would be willing to be a source for these sets, that would be really cool. Paul (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.se)

  Place your orders! (Was: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden)

(...) I can do that. Divide the prices by ten*) and keep in mind that I have to add shipping costs. Place your preliminary orders and I'll check the fees. Here are som hires scans from the printed catalogs: (URL) (202k) (URL) (188k) *) One US$ = (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Place your orders! (Was: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden)

(...) Whoa! I'm definitely on-board for an order. Maybe we should coordinate here or through group emails so we can assemble a single order rather than send you to Coko for twenty separate purchases. Of course, shipping to the US would have to be (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Place your orders! (Was: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden)

(...) Before placing a huge burden on Tore maybe we should see if anyone knows for sure that we can't somehow order these for ourselves here in the states. A few weeks ago Paul M. suggested to me that it might be possible to obtain a catalogue and (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Place your orders! (Was: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden)

(...) Joseph Gonzalas has ordered directly from Coko, but I seem to remember him saying that it was very complicate paying and several phone calls to China. I think this might be a better way to go. Paul (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Place your orders! (Was: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden)

(...) Nuts to that! Tore's proximity gives him a moral obligation to feed our habit! 8^) (...) That's worth looking into. I'm bummed that Coko doesn't appear to be generally available via US retail. I suppose shipping and tariffs might make them (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden

(...) I've been looking at these sets in the Swedish shops a few times and the green military vehicle is tempting for a possible purchase. However I don't like non-LEGO bricks so I've resisted the urge to buy. Perhaps I will and blow it into (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden

(...) The Coko sets that I own are of near-LEGO-quality ABS and, along with Tyco, probably rate among the "best" of the clone brands. Recently there's been speculation that the current Coko sets might be similar to the awful Shifty brand knockoffs (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden

(...) Smaller sets? Smaller CASTLE sets? Any chance of getting the set numbers available? -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)