 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1404
Re: Place your orders! (Was: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:31:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:
Whoa!  I'm definitely on-board for an order.  Maybe we should coordinate
here or through group emails so we can assemble a single order rather than
send you to Coko for twenty separate purchases.  Of course, shipping to the
US would have to be individualized, I guess...

Before placing a huge burden on Tore maybe we should see if anyone knows for
sure that we can't somehow order these for ourselves here in the states.

  Nuts to that!  Tore's proximity gives him a moral obligation to feed our
habit!  8^)

A few weeks ago Paul M. suggested to me that it might be possible to obtain a
catalogue and order directly from the manufacturer.  Can anyone confirm or
deny this?

  That's worth looking into.  I'm bummed that Coko doesn't appear to be
generally available via US retail.  I suppose shipping and tariffs might
make them less economically feasible than a Canadian import.

I am particularly interested in the bits of chrome.  Do these pink castles
have chrome knights with chrome sabres?

  I'll scan a picture of the pastel castle (pastle?!) that I mentioned.  My
Ebay lot was incomplete, but the picture showed, IIRC, at least a chrome
helmet and breastplate or torso.

     Dave!