 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1188
Re: OT: LEGO+Sploids+KNEX Models w/MCLAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 02:54:41 GMT

Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
<snip>

  Thanks for your interest!  Keep your eye on O.T.Clones for another • update
around the end of the month.  And if you want to make some parts, please • do!

     Dave!

Yeah, I think I'll try making a couple parts.this is the most I've ever been
interested in part creation.I'll wait till after the update to see what you
add,so I don't redo something.

Gary