 CAD / 7561
Re: OT: LEGO+Sploids+KNEX Models w/MCLAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 05:09:18 GMT

Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
<snip>

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/clones/clone5.htm

Hey thanks for providing this link, I've been wanting to make some Mega
Block parts in LDraw,and now I don't have to.

Gary

<snip>
     Dave!