 CAD / 7563
Re: OT: LEGO+Sploids+KNEX Models w/MCLAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 20:29:31 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message

BTW - note that LDraw.org still uses the improper term 'LCAD' in the parts
update files, because Steve hasn't found another name for the files which
fits 8.3 :-)  (everywhere else on the site it isn't used though)

How about using LDR instead of LCAD - after all, that's the new file
extension and so it still indicates the contents of the update file, and
it's the first 3 letters of LDraw :)

Dan