 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1022 (-10)
  K'Nex Battlemechs

I don't recall seeing a post about this, but I was at TRU last night and saw that K'Nex has licensed for Mech Warrior. They had sets of the Mad Cat, Shadow Cat and Cauldron Borne at the store I was at. And they shoot nerf-like missles. :) Found it (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: More Shamelessly Insisting I Get What I Want (was Re: Larry's behaviour)

(...) and: (...) Indeed, I did not get the email -- so this makes you the second person who has trouble sending me emails. Geez, I might have to give up aol despite my laziness... And I can see I need to monitor the clones newsgroup a little more (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  More voting( Re: More Shamelessly Insisting I Get What I Want

(...) That sentence is structured incorrectly since it has a non terminal Dave! Here's a rewording, bowdlerised for your convenience. Say, please stop wasting time on this issue and send me that clones.zip, darnit, Dave!!!!! (extra exclamation (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Also new: MegaBloks Mustang

(...) In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes: (...) pretty neat little $10 jet fighter, called simply "Jet Fighter." Kevin (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Also new: MegaBloks Mustang

(...) Here's another cool-looking model. (URL) Still no word on the mythical Whitehouse model, and I haven't seen the Construction Vehicles set (or whatever it was called) since the one I saw auctioned on eBay. If I have one lingering complaint (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: darn it, dave!!

(...) Believe me, I sympathize. I'm an absolute victim of new and cool-looking clone sets! (...) It's hard to find fault with The Kittyhawk. I was fortunate enough to pick up a total of 3 at a local ValueCity, where it was offered for $30.00! That's (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  darn it, dave!!

darn it, dave, your enthusiasm for the clones (along with the other folks' that frequent this newsgroup) is contagious and has caught me in a twisted trap! i've only purchased two or three lego sets this year but yesterday i went out and purchased (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New Construction Toy In LDraw Format

Here are a few very unofficial elements I've thrown together and posted at the request of a few clone-fans. (URL) for the LEGO Purist, I warn you. I pondered whether or not it was appropriate to list the link in .dev, but Ryan Farrington recently (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad.dev)

  MegaBloks Boomer

Hey Rick (and all)-- For that interior detail, I saw something very interesting this weekend at TRU: A MegaBloks cut-away model of a 'boomer! I don't know if it would be worth a look, as it's nowhere near minifig scale, but I found it sort of (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Request for Dave Schuler's clones.zip File

(...) C'mon, Dave! Send me the files!!! I tried emailing the one guy to respond to the previous thread and I got a mailer-daemon in reply... Only you can help me, Dave! You don't want me to be a clone-less guy do you? Hook me up, Baby!!! -- Hop-Frog (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact