 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1020
1019  |  1021
Subject:
More voting( Re: More Shamelessly Insisting I Get What I Want
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 20:02:03 GMT

Say Dave!, could you stop wasting time on this issue and send me that
clones.zip, dammit!!!

That sentence is structured incorrectly since it has a non terminal Dave!

Here's a rewording, bowdlerised for your convenience.

Say, please stop wasting time on this issue and send me that
clones.zip, darnit, Dave!!!!!

(extra exclamation points are OK) Hope that helps.

When I didn't get a response, I figured:

a) You were snubbing me
b) You were rendering a really cool model with the new elements and
    couldn't be bothered with an email
c) Had been abducted by aliens
d) Didn't get the email

Can we vote? I vote C because I think it would be neat for Richard to report
back afterwards on what sort of plastic binding bricks are popular on other
worlds. Those saying C already happened are wrong, of course.