 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1013
Re: Request for Dave Schuler's clones.zip File
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 05:04:38 GMT

Dave! writes:
I only know of one person for sure who downloaded the original set, but I
don't think I have his email any longer.  If someone still has the file, all
are welcome to use it, but I should advise that there's a small update coming
very shortly that isn't compatible (in terms of part names and orientations)
with the old file.  So if you want to play around with it, feel free.  Just be
sure to get the new file when I put it up.

C'mon, Dave!  Send me the files!!!  I tried emailing the one guy to respond
to the previous thread and I got a mailer-daemon in reply...

Only you can help me, Dave!  You don't want me to be a clone-less guy do you?

Hook me up, Baby!!!

-- Hop-Frog (rabid clone nut)