 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1012
Re: Request for Dave Schuler's clones.zip File
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:40:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

Can someone please send me Dave Schuler's clones.zip file?  The  old
hyperlinks to it from old lugnet posts are now dead.  =(

Please send to: blueofnoon@aol.com

Thanks in advance!

  I only know of one person for sure who downloaded the original set, but I
don't think I have his email any longer.  If someone still has the file, all
are welcome to use it, but I should advise that there's a small update coming
very shortly that isn't compatible (in terms of part names and orientations)
with the old file.  So if you want to play around with it, feel free.  Just be
sure to get the new file when I put it up.

     Dave!