 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1002 (-10)
  Re: A few samples

Hello Dave,nice pics but can you post or send me the dat file of the red helicopter. Did you create the special non lego pieces like the cones and atenna yourself? Eric (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: construction clones page management

I don't have a server of my own, but how much space are we talking here? Is it just the case that you don't want to bother finding another "free" home for the stuff yourself? If you can send over the files zipped up with the directory structures (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A few samples

(...) So far all the pics are official models, built in LDraw and using Lars Hassing's excellent L3P dat-to-POV converter. That particular ship is MegaBloks set 9254, one of those small kits that came in a carboard canister. I like it because it's (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  construction clones page management

i'm finally facing the awful truth that nbci.com screwed me and all of my pages. does anyone want to take over the management of the construction clones page? i'll probably hold onto the pages for a bit (it took quite awhile to gather the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A few samples

good stuff, dave! i like the blue and grey space ship. is that an official model? also, the large red helicopter looks like a VERY nice kit to own. ..joseph g (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  A few samples

(URL) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Also new: MegaBloks Mustang

(...) At my TRU it's $39.99, and it's 985 pieces including a good number of grey 2x4 bricks, grey 1x8 bricks, 50 grey 2x2 tiles, about 25 grey 2x1 inverse slopes, and a bunch of chrome elements. I bought one last night and I'm almost completely (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted

(...) I am sorry to hear that the Tolkien family are having trouble. Tolkien himself would have greatly disapproved of all of the toy sets. He liked the images generated by his work to reside in the minds of his readers, not by the forced domination (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Also new: MegaBloks Mustang

Also seen at TRU: a MegaBloks Mustang P-51 (WWII-era fighter plane). From a quick perusal of the box, it looks like one of the best Pro Builder sets yet. 900-some pieces. I didn't check the price; I'd guess around $30. It's depressing that I've said (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: At BigW today...

(...) Thursday night, Indooroopilly had a chunk load of 'em, if you asked, they would also tell you that there were a mass load upstairs too! I grabbed some more to sell for later on. (...) Mel (don't even mention that MB stuff to me GRRRRRR ;P) (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact