 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 999
998  |  1000
Subject:
construction clones page management
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:59:01 GMT

i'm finally facing the awful truth that nbci.com screwed me and all of my pages.

does anyone want to take over the management of the construction clones page?
i'll probably hold onto the pages for a bit (it took quite awhile to gather the
information i've got) but i don't anticipate republishing anytime soon.

if anyone is dedicated enough to at least provide a permanent home for the
files please contact me.

..joseph g